Between now and September 30th, all qualifying SBA (7a) loans will:
– Be paid directly by the SBA, 3 months of principal and interest, up to $9k per month.
– Have loan guarantee fees waived, typically 2.5% of the loan amount.
– Dispersed on a first-come, first-served basis, 3.5 billion has been given by Congress.
A one million dollar loan will provide approximately $55k in savings. With those extra funds, advisors could acquire a practice, consolidate debt, create working capital, pay for construction costs, or purchase commercial real estate.
AdvisorLaw partners with a top SBA lender to allow for expedited approvals. All of the loans are cash-flow based and backed by the government. No balloon payments, with terms up to 25 years and $5 million in financing. If you’re interested in securing your loan, we can help. Since these funds are limited, and on a first-come, first-served basis, advisors should apply for their loan before the end of the month.
AdvisorLaw is the most influential firm in the country for representing financial professionals. Our attorneys and team have helped nearly 2,000 advisors over the last few years. Some of our other services include succession planning, buy-sell agreements, enforcement defense, and FINRA disclosure removal.
To secure your loan, please contact:
Matt Durr, E.A.
Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rising Tide: The Urgent Call For Advisor Succession Planning - September 21, 2023
- How do I sell my RIA? - August 10, 2023
- How AdvisorLaw Helped a Veteran Advisor Find a Better Path - June 8, 2023