Is your RIA seeking a simpler solution to ensure the timely completion of trade and billing-management duties? AdvisorLaw’s Nexus gives you the power to automate your recurring tasks.
Supporting RIAs' Foundational Needs
The robust and advanced capabilities of our Nexus platform power all of your transactions and billing operations. Incoming data is organized and analyzed for effective usage by both management and your team of advisors. With integrated and automated day-to-day operations to expedite processes, Nexus’s built-in flexibility allows for custom-tailoring to your RIA’s specific policies, monitoring and enforcing the application of those policies, and conducting the required testing. Its automation feature minimizes the number of tasks that your team is required to remember, with alerts that appear on time and bring the user to the place in the system where the task can be completed.
Control & Setup
Nexus enables you to manage how trades and payment information are handled at every step — from data entry to payouts — with protocols based on your policies and procedures. Our platform facilitates collaboration between RIAs and their independent advisors, bringing more ease to the building and management of highly specialized investment portfolio strategies. By setting system parameters to identify how managed accounts should be performing, Nexus centralizes information and streamlines the process.
Nexus’s holistic strategy improves productivity, lowers ongoing expenses, and offers precise, consistent monitoring and compliance capabilities — substantially increasing the efficiency of your trading and payment activities.
Nexus’s optional add-ons include:
- an integrated fee-payment system with capabilities that include monitoring, licensing, creating and electronically filing W2s, state-licensing monitoring, and tax-document creation
- multi-source data feeds that can be expanded as necessary
- production of Forms 1099 (MISC/NEC/DIV) and accessible payroll statements for advisors
- identification of potential conflicts with your Form ADV
- the ability to respect almost any payment arrangement
- customization of payment frequencies
- recognition of transactions requiring review and customizable alerts
- versatile setups for unified billing
- model management that enables the business to run its own advice program and model marketplace
- drift and rebalancing detection with alerts
- daily checks for reverse churning and high-cash-balance notifications
- notification of insufficient cash to cover advisory fees
Next: Compliance & Oversight