- Strategically Selling A Financial Advisory Practice: Your Guide To A Successful Transition
- Dual Registration Dilemma: Navigating FINRA & SEC Regulatory Shifts
- RIA M&A Activity Rebounds: Opportunities & Challenges For Wealth Managers & Advisors
- Navigating Criminal Disclosures On FINRA’s Form U4
- How To Buy A Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Business
AdvisorLaw is pleased to announce the transition of a $1 million-producing, husband-and-wife team, to a national firm.
The independent firm veterans, who have over 50 years of experience combined, first wanted AdvisorLaw to remove their meritless customer complaints from the past. Once their FINRA expungement case was successfully completed, the couple shifted their focus to making move to a firm where they could grow their book, receive superior internal services, and receive a max-value check for making the jump.
“I’m thrilled that we can offer our clients the option to choose from all of the top firms in the country, based on the strong relationships we’ve established over the years. Our attorneys’ expertise in expunging old disclosures has enabled us to show the true, end-to-end value to advisors with disclosures on their record — even those who previously thought it would be impossible to switch firms so easily.”Jason Kirkland, Executive Director
AdvisorLaw’s M&A team can provide expert guidance and support to advisors looking to make a similar transition. With years of experience and a deep understanding of the industry, the team can help advisors identify the best opportunities to grow their book and maximize their value, while navigating complex regulatory requirements and ensuring a smooth transition to a new firm.
Whether an advisor is looking to move to a national firm or explore other options, AdvisorLaw’s M&A team can provide the expertise and support needed to make the transition a success.
If you’re interested in learning more about our array of services, or you are interested in transitioning to a new firm, contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
- How To Buy A Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Business - November 9, 2023
- Rising Tide: The Urgent Call For Advisor Succession Planning - September 21, 2023
- How do I sell my RIA? - August 10, 2023