- Strategically Selling A Financial Advisory Practice: Your Guide To A Successful Transition
- Dual Registration Dilemma: Navigating FINRA & SEC Regulatory Shifts
- RIA M&A Activity Rebounds: Opportunities & Challenges For Wealth Managers & Advisors
- Navigating Criminal Disclosures On FINRA’s Form U4
- How To Buy A Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Business
Over the last five years, Doc Kennedy and AdvisorLaw have been dubbed the “800-pound gorilla” when it comes to FINRA arbitration cases. That reputation has been earned by absolutely dominating the FINRA arbitration landscape.
Maybe it’s the quarantines, the lockdowns, or the imminent FINRA arbitration fee increases, but the gorilla is eager to help this year. Doc has decided to give back to financial professionals by extending a fee credit to new clients looking to remove meritless marks from their records.
You are only allowed one chance at expungement.
Any new client who hires AdvisorLaw to handle their expungement case between August 24th and August 31st will receive a $1,500 credit. This offer applies to both our flat fee and retainer fee structures. As a secondary benefit, expungement cases opened prior to August 31st beat the deadline for FINRA’s scheduled fee increase (of several thousand dollars).
Hire the only firm solely representing financial advisors. Hire the 800-pound gorilla.
- Dual Registration Dilemma: Navigating FINRA & SEC Regulatory Shifts - November 30, 2023
- Navigating Criminal Disclosures On FINRA’s Form U4 - November 16, 2023
- 30-Year Industry Veteran Restores Flawless Records With ARS Dispute Expungement - November 1, 2023