Charitable Partner: Global Orphan Prevention
Global Orphan Prevention is an award-winning nonprofit that aims to prevent the trafficking of children for purposes of orphan or sexual exploitation through education, empowerment, and economic development.
We envision a world in which children are able to stay together with their families and where no child is forgotten or separated because of economic disadvantage in health, income, or circumstance.
We envision the reverberation of a world in which the familial value will have an exponential impact beyond the individual!
70% Of victims are disempowered, illiterate, and living in poverty
1M Children are trafficked around the world annually
60% Of human trafficking victims in the USA have histories in child welfare
17K American children are impacted by sex trafficking annually
- Nepal Girls Empowerment Center & Dormitory
- Denver Girl Rising Camps Self-defense workshops for teen girls
- Micro-savings and loan program established for 20 households
- New school building for 100 students annually
- $25 donation provides schoolbooks and supplies for one student
- $50 donation provides two bunk beds in the dormitory